NorCross HawkEye F33P Fish Finder Video and Review
Click Here To Browse Customer Reviews Of This NorCross HawkEye F33P Fish Finder! Click Here To Get The Lowest Price For This NorCross HawkEye F33P Fish Finder Ideal for fishing expeditions and family vacations, the Norcross Hawkeye F33P offers the latest in portable fish finder technology and is guaranteed to help you come up with
Click Here To Browse Customer Reviews Of This NorCross HawkEye F33P Fish Finder!
Click Here To Get The Lowest Price For This NorCross HawkEye F33P Fish Finder
Ideal for fishing expeditions and family vacations, the Norcross Hawkeye F33P offers the latest in portable fish finder technology and is guaranteed to help you come up with better fish stories than ever before. Using an ultra wide, 45 degree sonar beam angle, this system delivers accurate depth, fish and bottom structure readings from 1.5 to 99.9 feet. Operationable down to zero degrees Fahrenheit, this unit includes a trollable, mountable, and floatable sonar sensor with 35 feet of cable and cable tie-strap.
The F33P is exceptionally easy to use; simply turn the power on, toss the sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat, and in no time flat you’ll receive instant depth, fish, weed, and contour readings. With its “SideScan” adapter, the F33P can also attach to a broomstick handle to scan under weeds, lily pads, ice, or docks. For added convenience, this system comes with mounting tabs for hull mounting of your portable fish finder to canoes, kayaks, and jon boats.
The F33P delivers reliable readings by using algorithmic programming. This reduces the number of false readings, while the unit’s fish identifier, depth scale, and two-stage audible fish alarm ensure that you’ll always know exactly what kind of fish you’re closing in on. Designed to hold up under all kinds of conditions, the antenna is powered by four “AAA” batteries for 20 hours of continuous use, the backlit display prevents eye strain, and a special LCD protector eliminates condensation in the display. This portable fish finder features a palm-sized design that fits into your tackle box, gear bag, or pocket, making this an extremely versatile unit you’ll rely on again and again.
- Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, and 2-Stage Audible Fish Alarm. 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings. Battery Strength Indicator with Battery Save Mode and Auto Power Off Make the Most Out of Battery Life.
- WeedIDTM Programming Accurately Depicts Weed Height. Automatic Bottom Composition Detection. 2 Button EasyTouch Programming with Quick Reference Guide.
- Pivoting LCD Protector/Display Stand. SoftGlowTM Backlit Display – Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing.
- Storage Bag and Adjustable Neck Strap. Trollable, Mountable, and Floatable Sonar Sensor with 35 Feet (10.7 Meters) of Cable with Cable Tie-Strap.
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Boat/Kayak/Canoe Hulls and Ice. Ultra-Wide 45 Degree Sonar Beam Angle Has Twice The Coverage Area of Previous Models.
https://reviews.fredstephenson.com/blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking "Fred's Drag Lake News and Reviews Blog" to amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk, amazonsupply.com, audible.com, abebooks.com, or myhabit.com.